Until when can I register?
- Registration will be open until the last day of the race: 5th October 2020 at 11pm
- Running must be outdoors (no treadmill)
- "Total time of the activity" will be used to stablish the rankings. So remember to stop your activity at 10km
- Accumulated elevation must be over -25 meters
- Activity must be at least 10km on Strava (We recommend to run few extra meters to make sure Strava counts 10KM)
- In case we see any irregularities, we retain the right not to validate the activity
- Follow the safety guidance from Vietnam Ministry of Health
How do I choose my singlet size?
How do I record the activity on Strava?
In order to record the activity on Strava, please follow this instructions.
Dr Petrauskas provides assessments at:
Suite 212 – 3195 Granville Street
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hours of Operation
Dr Petrauskas provides assessments on Fridays from 8am – 5pm.